Your role encompasses everything automation.
- Design, implement, and maintain automation systems, including control systems and PLCs,
- Collaborate with others to determine project requirements and specifications,
- Oversee the installation, testing, and commissioning of automated systems,
- Conduct feasibility studies and develop detailed project plans,
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or malfunctions with automated systems,
- Ensure that all automated systems comply with industry standards and regulations,
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and techniques to improve automation processes.
You are an engineer that foremost knows how to get things done and have fun while doing so.
You can work autonomously but as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or a related field,
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial automation design and development,
- Strong knowledge of PLC programming (ST - IEC61131),
- Experience in developing human-machine interfaces,
- Previous experience working with automation software, Beckhoff/TwinCAT and Siemens are strongly preferred,
- Previous experience working with/on Robotic system (FANUC, ABB, etc) is preferred,
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting complex technical issues,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills,
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- You follow modern development practices,
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in the field of automation.
Why join us?
At SAEKI we not only and build, and test the machines we create, but we also use them and continuously improve them.
We value equality of opportunity regardless of any classification.Even if you are not 100% sure you are right for the role and believe that you can help us in our mission, please apply and we will be happy to consider what we can do together.
- Work with purpose and ambition in one of the most exciting and advanced deep-teach startups in Switzerland,
- Meaningful equity participation,
- Flexible working time and location,
- Collaborations with an international team of experts from the fields of manufacturing, software, and robotics,
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee everyday,
- Regular team events.
SAEKI Robotics is a Swiss startup automating large scale component manufacturing by integrating robotics, proprietary 3D printing hardware and technologies and making the these processes intelligent and accessible through deep software integration.
SAEKI offers a radically simplified supply chain, achieving all major manufacturing steps with one single machine, the Robotic Digital Manufacturing (RDM) Micro-factory. Our long-term vision is to have lights-out factories all around the globe that will enable a paradigm shift in lead times and part cost of one-off components. Come join us in making this a reality!
Do you want to work in a challenging environment at an early stage technology start-up? Do you want to reduce waste and make large-scale manufacturing more sustainable and performant? If so, read on and apply!